Latin American Trade Data For Your Global Strategy.
Tradia Global Internacional, with its business intelligence tool IMPORT RADAR provides you with real up-to-date Latin American Trade Data to track global business.
Ever wonder what’s it like to have unlimited access to trade transactions to make the proper decisions. With IMPORT RADAR you can do this and much more. We provides transaction-level details of Latin American trade data to give you deeper insight into global trade flows. Our international trade intelligence helps you to capitalize on new markets and successfully compete in the global marketplace.IMPORT RADAR is one of the few authorized resellers in the world offering comprehensive trade intelligence.
IMPORT RADAR database contains millions of import/export transactions for companies conducting trade between U.S. & Europe with Latin America.
Insight into Latin American market is critical for any organization engaged in international trade. Use IMPORT RADAR Latin American trade data to identify partners, monitor trends, track competitors, manage credit risks, and more. Get a detailed view into Latin American importers & exporters. This timely global trade data is from official, reliable sources and is updated monthly.
Multiple search fields will allow you to filter your search criteria. Marketing reports can include:
- Company contact information – name, address, phone/fax/email, etc.
- An import/export index by country.
- Product description.
- Transportation mode.
- Port of origin or port of destination.
- Trade type.
- Import or export quantities.
Use IMPORT RADAR Latin American trade data intelligence to enhance your market research and:
- View trade from the Latin American point of view.
- Find customers and suppliers.
- Easily obtain contact information for companies of interest.
- Monitor market trends and uncover new opportunities.
- Inform strategic business decisions and negotiations.
- Evaluate the region as a market for your business.
- Learn about purchasing habits.
- Track price trends in both trade directions – imports and exports.
- Track competitors.
- Manage credit risks.
Don’t wait any longer! Request your demo today!