Full Container Load
Tradia Global offers solutions to meet your business needs worldwide and through independent network!
Our company organizes all sea freight traffic on a multi-carrier value by using several carriers for cost and time optimization of any transportation process. Whether you need to transport break bulks, heavy or over sized goods and the size of your shipment hardly fits to the container, we will ensure your our full container load (FCL) services with the highest quality. We provide:
Tradia Global – Seafreight container specification
- Standard type of seafreight containers
- Special type of seafreight containers for temperature controlled goods
- Special type of seafreight containers for oversized goods
- Standard 20´and 40´ dry container (DC) for general shipments – most frequently used
- Standard 40´ high cube (HC) container for lightweight but bulk shipments
- Reefer 20´ and 40´container for temperature controlled goods
- “Open top” container used for technological units, machines and equipment that can not be loaded through the door
- “Flat rack” container with an open top and side sections for oversized shipments and equipment that are loaded by crane
Access your shipment status across its supply chain through our 24/7 Web-based tracking and monitoring tool. Tradia Global provides access to detailed historical and anticipated shipment information, including commercial invoices and packing lists, via any standard Internet browser.
FREE shipping calculator
Get your quote TODAY!